30 December 2009

In the mail I've gotten the clothes I want to wear when I get home to Hawaii. I even bought dresses. Now that's not like me. Ok, the buying part IS like me, now let's see if I wear them. I need a man that wants to take me some place nice first though. Man #1 says he doesn't dress up, Man #2 is already making plans to take me to Ruth's Chris among other places including a weekend in Maui. What is a girl supposed to do? On one hand Man #1 makes me smile and laugh and I just can't be mad at him even though I swear he tries to piss me off by some of the things he says. And Man #2 is just the sweetest thing. He doesn't say the playful but hurtful things that Man #1 says.
Maybe when we get home I'll tell them both to screw off and get on alone. However I'd still have to work with them.
Oh how do I get myself into these stupid things? This really is the story of my life.

He got mad at me today when topic of lunch conversation hit "Have you ever had sex with two dudes at once?" Of course I replied with the truth, "Yea, been there done that."
Man #1 has the NERVE to get pissy. Why? Because you have NO room to talk. He did send an email saying he didn't really mean it. He was only joking. I think I struck a nerve. That could be a good things or a bad thing. If he strikes too many of mine I won't be able to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment